The future you starts at JBU
JBU's graduate business programs will prepare you to navigate complex business situations and make decisions that not only lead to greater profits but also the greater good. We are passionate about developing world-changing business leaders of competence, character and conscience.
Online MBAs on your schedule.
The Wall Street Journal: #1 college in Arkansas
U.S. News and World Reports: Top-ranked southern regional university since 2016
College Consensus: Best Online Colleges & Universities
Employers know when they see "John Brown University" on your resume, they'll be getting top talent.Explore our graduate programs
Whether you're a business student developing a strategic plan or a counseling student conducting live therapy, you'll have the opportunity to apply what you're learning through hands-on experiences.Explore our graduate programs
Engaged & experienced faculty
JBU's expert faculty will bring your coursework to life with extensive field experience and also teach you how to incorporate your faith into your work. They are invested in your success and will be a valuable resource during your time at JBU and beyond.
bold. disciplined. committed.
See what our alumni have to say...
Admission requirements for business programs
In addition to general admission requirements, applicants to the graduate business programs must have:
- An undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher (4.0=A).
- Undergraduate coursework in finance, accounting, statistics, and economics (only needed to enroll in the 36-credit hour MBA).
- No entrance exam is required.
- NOTE: For the MBA in Accounting, students will need the following additional pre-requisites: Intermediate Accounting I and II and a Federal Income Tax course.
- NOTE: For the MBA in Data Analytics and Marketing Analytics, to qualify for the 36-credit hour program, recent undergraduate coursework in finance, accounting, statistics, economics, and data analytics or data science is required.
Special petition for admission
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications, you may petition for admission consideration. Applicants should submit a letter to the graduate admissions office via email or upload it to their application portal. Please address your letter to:
Dr. Melanie Peddicord, Program Director
JBU Graduate Business
2000 West University Street
Siloam Springs, AR 72761