Sending Your Transcripts to JBU

How to transfer your credit to JBU's Online Undergraduate program.

Down Arrow Icon

Looking to transfer your credit to JBU's Online Undergraduate program? For every institution from which you received college credit (including credit by exam), you will be required to send your official transcripts to JBU after you apply.

Where to Send Your Transcripts

In order to be considered official, transcripts need to be sent directly to JBU from the school. Official transcripts can be sent to or mailed to the following address:

John Brown University
Attn: Registrar's Office
2000 West University Street
Siloam Springs, AR 72761

Resources for Requesting Transcripts

The links below are provided to assist you in requesting official transcripts. If JBU is not listed as an option when you're requesting a transcript, use the transcript request form or contact your admissions counselor for assistance. Due to privacy laws, we cannot request your transcript for you, but we'll be happy to provide guidance on how to obtain one.

Transcript Request Form

Arkansas Colleges and Universities


Must be accessed securely.

Missouri Colleges and Universities

Oklahoma Colleges and Universities

Other Colleges and Universities

Testing Reports