The Donald G. Soderquist College of Business at John Brown University is home to three business programs: undergraduate, graduate, and degree completion.
John Brown University Business programs provide Christ-centered business education that prepares people to honor God and serve others by developing their intellectual, spiritual, and professional lives.
Undergraduate Business Programs
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in International Business
- B.S. in Management
- B.S. in Marketing
Graduate Business Programs
- M.B.A., emphasis in Leadership in Ethics
- M.B.A., emphasis in International Business
- M.B.A., emphasis in Global Continuous Improvement
- M.S., emphasis in Leadership and Ethics
- M.S., emphasis in Leadership and Higher Education