Admission requirements for the cybersecurity program
In addition to general admission requirements, applicants to the graduate cybersecurity program must have:
- An undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher (4.0=A).
- Evidence of competency in the areas of computer programming, algebra and networks.
- Examples include an undergraduate degree in a relevant field or or the successful completion of undergraduate courses, CLEP exams, technical certifications or professional experience in these fields.
- No entrance exam is required.
- Students must pass a criminal background check.
Special petition for admission
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications, you may petition for admission consideration. Applicants should submit a letter to the graduate admissions office via email or upload it to their application portal. Please address your letter to:
Dr. Ted Junseok Song, Program Director
JBU Graduate Cybersecurity
2000 West University Street
Siloam Springs, AR 72761