Health - Forms

Required Forms and Immunization Records

Health Form

Students are required to complete the Health Form, located within the FastPass Pre-Registration Form: Complete the FASTPASS Pre-Registration Form.  Completing this form is also required in order to register for classes - either during Early Registration Program (ERP) or New Student Orientation.

Immunization Records

Students are required to submit immunization records from a health care provider to John Brown University before they may begin classes.

  • Required Immunizations: 2 doses of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)

  • Suggested Immunizations: Meningitis, Tdap (tetanus, diptheria, pertussis)

Please mail completed forms to:
JBU Health Services
2000 W University Street
Siloam Springs, AR 72761

Or Fax to 479-524-1621

Or E-mail to


Google™ Translate: