Family and Human Services Major

Explore social justice issues • Prepare for your career or graduate school • Change the world

The Family and Human major prepares you to help others. JBU will prepare you for the next step. 

The Family and Human Services major prepares you for careers in the many areas of social services:
state organizations, schools, churches, non-profit organizations, and foster care and adoption agencies. 
You'll explore real issues and challenges that arise in human relationships,
and learn to advocate with and for the clients you serve. 

Apply Now

Request Information

Find out how the Family & Human Services program will prepare you for a career of helping others