JBU Semester and Summer Opportunities!
Every year, over one hundred John Brown University students study abroad for a summer or semester. Wherever they go, JBU students reach outside of their comfort zones and return with valuable skills and experiences from across the world. Cross-cultural experiences challenge students to learn more about themselves and deepen their relationship with God as they see their lives in a global context. If you have any questions, contact the International Programs department. We look forward to exploring the world with you!
Summer International Studies
John Brown University operates several summer study programs that are taught and led by JBU professors. These programs consist of four to six weeks opportunities, and students earn between six and nine hours of college credit.
Undergraduate Summer Studies
- Art Summer Studies
- Ireland Summer Program
- Bible Lands Summer Studies Program
- Other Summer Studies (Varies)
Graduate Summer Studies
Semester International Studies
Join one of the incredible semester-long opportunities in countries ranging from Ireland to Israel, Australia, and Belize. Enjoy exploring the options below!
- Los Angeles Film Studies Center
- Nashville Contemporary Music Center
- Washington American Studies Program
- Australia Studies Centre
- Costa Rica: Latin American Studies Program
- Middle East Studies Program
- Oxford Honors Program For JBU honors students only
- Uganda Studies Program
- Belize Creation Care
- Living and Learning in Quito, Ecuador
- LLC International University in Klaipéda, Lithuania
- Semester in Spain (Seville) For upper level Spanish majors only
NOTE: It's always best to check with your advisor and the designated campus contact for the program you are interested in BEFORE you apply. They can help you work out details like credit transfer and financial aid. Please feel free to email Mindi Stevenson email@example.com for any assistance in the process.
For more information about JBU's international studies programs, contact:
International Education Coordinator
John Brown University