JBU Orientation's purpose is to develop relationships, enable effective transitions and promote academic success for new students as they join our community. Check out more on the Orientation webpage here.
ORIENTATION LEADERS & ASSISTANTS
[Applications are OPEN and are due March 5]
- Orientation Leader & Assistant Application (NEW O. Leaders & Assistants)
- Orientation Leader & Assistant Re-Application (Returning O. Leaders & Assistants ONLY)
- Orientation Reference Form (Only those applying to be an O.Leader need to complete references. If you are applying for an O.Assistant position, you only need to submit an application).
Hiring Timeline (including important dates)
- Application and References Due: March 5, 2017
- Group Interviews: March 11, 2017 [Required - you will be directed to a website to sign up for a time after completing the application]
- Selections Announced: March 16, 2017
- O. Leader Partner Training (Required): April 8, 2017
- Fall Return Date (Required): August 16, 2017 at 5:00pm
- O. Leader Training (Required): August 16-18, 2017
- Fall Orientation (Required): August 18-22, 2017