All students need a bank account if they will be refunded excess financial aid or have work-study earnings.

Local Banks List

Dining Services Purchase Options

Dining Services


Complete the FERPA Third Party Release if you authorize the Student Accounts staff to discuss your student financial account details with your parent, spouse, or other third party. Submit the completed release form to your Student Accounts Representative.

Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
FERPA Third Party Release

International Wire Payments

Flywire by peerTransfer

Paper checks or money orders may be mailed to:

John Brown University, Attention: University Cashier, 2000 W. University, Siloam Springs, AR 72761

Include on the Check Memo: Student’s Name, Student ID# and which Term the payment needs to be credited. 

Call: 479.524.7120
In Person:  Cashier's Window - Chapman Administration Lobby