Photo: Disability Services

Disability Services

Physical and Academic Accommodations

The Office of Disability Services of John Brown University coordinates services needed by students who have physical, learning, emotional, and psychological/psychiatric disabilities. All requests for accommodations, whether physical or academic should be made through the Office of Disability Services.

For more information on the Office of Disability Services, please contact Mr. Jarrod Heathcote, Coordinator of Disability at 479-524-7464 or by e-mail at

Office of Disability Policies and Procedures Manual

Google™ Translate: