Residence Life Housing Information

Housing Pamphlet - Information about housing options, priority, dates, and who qualifies.

Returning Room Reservation (This is for on-campus housing)


Complete the application below to apply to live off campus after you have met  the JBU residency requirement.

Off Campus Housing Application


Complete the form below if you are 22 years old, married, commuting from home or living with relatives or an approved staff member.  This is required annually of any student not living on campus.

Commuter Notification Form


Complete the application below to live in a JBU rental property if you have been approved to live off campus.  Information on JBU Rentals can be found here.

JBU Rental Application

Pay Security Deposits  (This is for JBU rental property only. Not on-campus housing.)

Rules and Regulations for West Twin Springs


John Brown University's Residence Halls house students for an entire year. However, some exceptions can be made. If a student believes that he/she meets one of these exceptions, he/she needs to fill out the Room Change Request Form. This form is to be completed by the student wishing to change his/her room assignment PRIOR to moving. Failure to do so may result in denial of permission to move. This application does not guarantee a room change. Resident Directors have the final decision on all moves. This form needs to be turned into your current Resident Director by November 22nd.

Room Change Form (This is an editable PDF. If you have trouble opening it in your browser, right-click and "Save As..." to your desktop and open with Adobe Reader.)


Google™ Translate: