Community College Transfers

Transfer to JBU Online

Community College Transfer Agreements

Are you finishing your associate's degree at any of these community colleges? Transfer your credits to JBU Online and earn your bachelor's degree in as little as one year! We have agreements with the following community colleges to make transferring an easy and straight-forward process:

Don't see your college listed?

No worries! Contact us and we'll work with you to see how your college credits will transfer. Or complete the form below to request a free transcript review.

Request a Free Transcript Review