Distance Learning Complaint Process

Complaint Resolution Contacts by State


John Brown University's Complaint Resolution process:

If you are a traditional undergrad student, click this link: 


If you are a Degree Completion student, click this link: 


If you are a graduate student, click this link: 



In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunities Act of 2008, institutions offering distance education must provide enrolled and prospective students with contact information for filing complaints with its accrediting agency as well as provide a listing of the individual state agencies responsible for complaints regarding out-of-state distance education programs.

Alabama  Louisiana  Oklahoma 
Alaska Maine Oregon
Arizona Maryland
Arkansas Massachusetts Puerto Rico
California Michigan Rhode Island
Colorado Minnesota South Carolina
Connecticut Mississippi South Dakota
Delaware Missouri Tennessee
District of Columbia Montana Texas
Florida Nebraska Utah
Georgia Nevada Vermont
Hawaii New Hampshire Virginia
Idaho New Jersey Washington
Illinois New Mexico West Virginia
Indiana New York Wisconsin
Iowa North Carolina Wyoming
Kansas North Dakota  
Kentucky Ohio  
Google™ Translate: