Library Services

Library Services

Ask a Librarian

Need Research help? Ask a librarian!

  • E-mail: for research assistance and help with online resources. to renew books, reserve study rooms, ask about a library card, etc. We'll normally respond within one business day.
  • Chat: Click on the "Library Chat" widget in the lower right corner of the page. When the widget says "Ask a Librarian," you can use it to send an inquiry by email and we'll reply as soon as possible.
  • Phone: Research Help (479) 524-7153 or Circulation Services (479) 524-7202.
  • Visit: Located in the Learning Resource Center (LRC) at John Brown University.
  • Zoom Video Conferencing: Use e-mail or chat to request an appointment.


Reciprocal Borrowing Programs

JBU is part of two networks of academic libraries that extend borrowing privileges to each others' students. ARKLink gives access to more than 50 college and university libraries across the state of Arkansas. ACL Reciprocal Borrowing Program gives access to a growing network of Christian college, university, and seminary libraries across the U.S. and Canada. 

To apply for borrowing privileges, visit the circulation desk between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday—Friday or use the appropriate registration form: