Engineering and Construction Management
These online resources are available from any computer or device with an Internet connection. If you are asked for a username and password, use your JBU username and password.
- TOP PICK: ProQuest Science & Technology FULL-TEXT
Central access point for academic publications across all fields of science and technology, including engineering, computing, and environmental studies.
- Annual Review of Environment and Resources FULL-TEXT
- Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics FULL-TEXT
- Art & Humanities Database (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Multi-disciplinary database includes Architecture and Design.
- Environmental Studies & Policy FULL-TEXT
A comprehensive resource for environmentally-related information.
- GreenFILE FULL-TEXT
Indexes, abstracts, and full-text journals related to the environment.
- Information Science and Library Issues Collection FULL-TEXT
100 leading industry journals.
- Library and Information Science Abstracts FULL-TEXT
Indexing for over 440 periodicals.
- ProQuest Computing FULL-TEXT
Full-text research related to database design, software development, networks, and the internet.
- ProQuest Military Collection FULL-TEXT
Covers topics related to international relations, defense, aeronautics, and civil engineering.
- ProQuest Telecommunications FULL-TEXT
Over 100 full-text publications related to the field of telecommunications.
- Salem Press Online FULL-TEXT
Full text scholarly eBooks include Encyclopedias of Global Resources, Global Warming, and the Solar System.
- Science Database (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
More than 760 full-text general and applied science journals.
- Science Direct FULL-TEXT
171 full-text journals in science and related fields.
- Springer E-book Collection FULL-TEXT
12,000 ebooks in math, science, engineering and medicine.
- Thomas Register FULL-TEXT
Industrial information, products, services, CAD drawings, and more.