Education and Human Services
These online resources are available from any computer or device with an Internet connection. If you are asked for a username and password, use your JBU username and password.
- ERIC FULL-TEXT
2,200 digests along with citations and abstracts from over 980 education-related journals.
- ProQuest Education Journals FULL-TEXT
Includes over 600 education journals and publications.
Family & Human Services; Graduate Counseling; Psychology
- TOP PICK: PsycINFO (EBSCO)
Index of literature in behavioral and social sciences from 1887 to the present, produced by the American Psychological Association.
- TOP PICK: Social Sciences Collection (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Central access point for full-text academic literature covering psychology, sociology, and other social sciences.
- Annual Review of Psychology FULL-TEXT
- Psychology Database (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Includes over 540 journals and 4,000 dissertations in psychology-related fields.
- Psychology Collection (Gale) FULL-TEXT
300 journals in psychology, with a strong emphasis on titles cited in PsycINFO.
- Social Science Database (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Covers over 1000 publications across the social sciences, including anthropology, psychology, and sociology.
- Sociology Database (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Covers sociology and related fields including social work, social psychology, substance abuse, and addiction.
- TOP PICK: ProQuest Health and Medicine FULL-TEXT
Central access point for core collection of medical and health-related resources, including Nursing and Allied Health Source and MEDLINE.
- Annual Review of Nutrition FULL-TEXT
- Annual Review of Physiology FULL-TEXT
- Gale Interactive: Human Anatomy
An interactive resource that allows users to examine virtual 3D dissections. (Note: This product is not compatible with Internet Explorer browser; use Firefox, Chrome, or Safari instead.)
- Medical Database (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Over 1,400 essential publications in full text covering topics across all areas of the medical sciences.
- MEDLINE (ProQuest)
National Library of Medicine journal citation database covering more than 5000 scholarly journals on all areas of medicine, including dentistry and nursing.
- Nursing and Allied Health Source FULL-TEXT
More than 715 full-text journals and 12,000 dissertations covering nursing and allied health.
- Pharmaceutical News Index FULL-TEXT
Collection of pharmacological news, research, and regulatory information.
- Public Health Database (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Nearly 1000 titles in the core literature of public health.
- Salem Press Online FULL-TEXT
Academic eBook collection includes Adolescent Health & Wellness.
- Springer E-book Collection FULL-TEXT
12,000 ebooks in math, science, engineering and medicine.