These online resources are available from any computer or device with an Internet connection. If you are asked for a username and password, use your JBU username and password.
- Credo Reference FULL-TEXT
- 900 reference books in all disciplines.
- Digital Library of Classic Protestant Texts FULL-TEXT
Searchable collection of works by hundreds of Reformation and Post-Reformation authors.
- Ebrary E-books (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Comprehensive collection of full-text e-books.
- EBSCOhost E-books FULL-TEXT
92,000 full-text e-books.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library FULL-TEXT
40 reference books in all disciplines.
- Humanities eBooks FULL-TEXT
3,300 full-text, high-quality books in the humanities.
- JBU Catalog
Find books and other materials held at the JBU Library.
- JSTOR Open Access eBooks FULL-TEXT
A growing collection of scholarly monographs from major university presses across multiple disciplines, mainly in the humanities and social sciences. No login required.
- Salem Press Online FULL-TEXT
Critical Surveys of Long & Short Fiction; Masterplots; Milestone Documents in History; Encyclopedias of Global Resources, Global Warming, and the Solar System.
- Springer E-book Collection FULL-TEXT
12,000 ebooks in math, science, engineering and medicine
Find books and articles from the JBU Library and libraries worldwide.