Graduate Withdrawal Form

Withdrawal Form


This graduate form is to help you communicate changes to your program of study with your program department.  Please be sure to contact your advisor and/or program office before submitting the form.

Graduate Business, 479-524-7370

Graduate Counseling, 479-524-7337

Graduate Education, 479-524-7449

The Withdrawal Form is used by Graduate Students who are totally withdrawing from their program of study, withdrawing from all courses in a particular semester or term, or withdrawing from one course.

Withdrawing/dropping courses may affect financial aid.  Students with financial aid must contact the financial aid office, 479-524-7151.

Please review the Adding and Dropping and Refund Policies.

Click Here to Access the Withdrawal Form.