Changing Your Entry Term

Want to move your start date? Complete this form.

Down Arrow Icon

If you've been accepted to the John Brown University Graduate School and wish to delay your admission, please complete the form below.

In most cases, accepted students may delay their entry term for up to one year without completing a new application for admission; however, delayed admission may result in updated admissions policies and curriculum changes.

Once your form is received, we'll be in touch to confirm your entry term change and detail additional requirements for admission, if applicable.

If your intended entry term is one year or more after your original entry term, you must complete a new application for admission.


Request to Change Entry Term to JBU Graduate School