Federal Parent PLUS Loan
- Fixed Interest Rate of 6.31% for 2016-2017.
- Origination fees are 4.272% of the principal loan amount.
- Payments begin when the loan is fully disbursed for the year or the borrower can apply to have the loan deferred while the student is in school.
NOTICE: To complete the Parent PLUS Loan paperwork, you will need your SSN and FSA ID.
The application for the Federal Parent PLUS Loan requires the following forms be completed:
1. Request a Direct PLUS Loan.
2. Complete PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note for Parents.
To complete both of these forms, sign in at www.studentloans.gov.