If a student who is eligible to receive financial aid withdraws or drops hours after enrollment, all or part of the financial aid awarded may have to be repaid. Students who withdraw and have not attended any classes will not receive any financial assistance.

The withdrawal process begins by contacting the Vice President of Student Affairs in the Student Development Office.

If you are a federal aid recipient and withdraw on or before the 60 percent point of the semester, your financial aid eligibility will be recalculated according to the "Return of Title IV Funds" policy. A portion of the total of federal funds awarded to you must be returned, which may result in your owing a balance to JBU and/or the federal government.

Students may obtain a copy of these policies and written refund examples from the Financial Aid Office.