Elective Course Registration
Register for a Degree Completion elective course
You must be a current student or applicant to the Degree Completion Program to take elective courses. If you are eligible, here's how to register for an elective course:
- Determine the academic area to which the elective course you're interested in applies (humanities, biblical studies, etc.). All courses that do not duplicate prior credit can be used as elective credit. To ensure that a course will count toward your graduation requirements at JBU, submit a Request for Approval to Transfer Credit Form to the associate registrar.
- Check the dates, times, and locations... then mark your calendar!
- Complete the registration form below.
- Pay for your course via check, credit card, or financial aid. (If you have specific questions about whether your financial aid will cover this cost, please contact your financial aid specialist.)
- Please forward your check to: John Brown University, University Cashier, 2000 West University, Siloam Springs, AR 72761 (please include the course information on the memo line of your check, i.e., BBL 2003 Fall 2016 FS).
- If you are paying by credit card, please access EagleNet and complete your transaction after the charges post (approximately two weeks before the start of class).
Note: You are responsible for purchasing your textbook(s). The textbook fee is NOT included in the tuition. You will be charged for the textbook(s) at the time you order.
Late registrations will be assessed a $50 late fee.
Fall 2016 Elective Class Dates
BBL2003 Orientation to the Bible – JBU Fort Smith Center
Wednesdays 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Dec. 14, 21,* 2016 and Jan. 11, 18, 25, 2017
*Will be counted as Spring 2017 for Financial Aid purposes
BBL3913 Principles from the Life of Christ – JBU Rogers Center
Saturdays 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Oct. 22, 29 and Nov. 5, 12, 19, 2016