Have a Financial Aid Question?

Preparing for a college education requires advanced planning. Many students in JBU's Degree Completion Program receive some form of financial aid, including grants and loans. In order to receive any kind of aid, you must first submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Once you've applied for admission and financial aid, you may contact the Financial Aid office with specific questions about your award.

Degree Completion Financial Aid Specialist
Erica Kollman
(479) 524-7151

Prior to admission, your admissions counselor can answer general questions about federal aid and financing your JBU education.

Google™ Translate: