Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended -- even if no credit was received or the courses are listed on another transcript -- are required for admission.

To be considered official, transcripts must be mailed directly from the institution to JBU. We cannot accept transcripts submitted by the student (even in a sealed envelope) for admission purposes.

You must request that copies of your official transcript(s) be mailed to JBU (colleges will not release transcripts without your written consent).  In order to assist you in this process, we have provided links to some institutions and military credit clearinghouses.  If your institution is not listed, you may use the JBU transcript request form, but we recommend that you visit each institution's website or call their Registrar's Office to determine if there's a fee to have your official transcript mailed.

Please have all official transcripts sent to:
John Brown University Degree Completion Program
JBU Rogers Center
2807 Ajax Avenue, Ste 200
Rogers, AR 72758

If you have Advanced Placement (AP) or CLEP credit, you need to request that transcript as well, even if the credit appears on another college or university transcript.

Please contact your admissions counselor with questions about transference of or obtaining verification for credit. You may also be eligible to receive credit for other professional training or certification if it's been evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE), so be sure to discuss any training with your admissions counselor. We're here to help you make this process as painless as possible!

Google™ Translate: