A student who has completed either an M.B.A. or an M.S. at John Brown University can earn the other as a second degree by completing all degree requirements, including a minimum of 18 additional unique hours from the other program. An application for the second degree must be submitted and approved before any of the additional hours are taken.

Google™ Translate: