Academic Appeal Process

Provision for Appealing an Academic Action

Occasionally a student may wish to appeal an academic action such as a grade, graduation requirement, or a withdrawal penalty. Such appeals should be made in writing to the appropriate dean. In most cases the student should first request the support of their academic advisor, department head, dean or division chair.