Withdrawal Process

Preparing for Withdrawal from the University

A student may petition for permission to withdraw from all course work for a semester after the last date to drop a course. Such a petition should be directed to the Dean of Academic Services.

Every student withdrawing from the university before the end of a semester is required to obtain from the Student Development Office an application for withdrawal, have it properly signed by the necessary officials and return it to the Registrar's Office. Failure to execute such an application may result in refusal to grant any possible refunds to the student.

In the event of withdrawal from school, courses are posted on the transcript with each showing a grade of 'WP' (withdrew, passing) or 'WF' (withdrew, failing). No credit is earned for the term.

Google™ Translate: