Transcript Request

Resources for Requesting Official and Unofficial JBU Transcripts

An official transcript of a student's academic record may be obtained by submission of a written request to the Registrar's Office, provided the student has made satisfactory arrangements with the Business and Financial Aid Offices with respect to financial obligations. Transcripts are not released unless the student grants permission through a signed statement.

The first official transcript is issued without charge; a $5 charge is incurred for each transcript thereafter.

Google™ Translate: