Get your MBA by staying a 5th year
At John Brown University, you can add just 1 extra year onto your college experience and obtain your MBA - no matter your major! This is a great way to save time and money.
How it works:
Through the 4+1 MBA Program, students are able to earn a Master of Business Administration in 1 extra year by taking 4 graduate courses as dual credit that count toward both their undergraduate and graduate degrees. Students must also complete 4 undergraduate business classes as prerequisites for the MBA program:
- ACT 2173 Financial Accounting -OR- ACT 2183 Managerial Accounting
- BUS 2193 Business Statistics
- FIN 3003 Principles of Finance
- MKT 2143 Principles of Marketing
Requirements for dual credit:
- Students must be at least junior standing
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Students must have the approval of their program directors
How to enroll:
- Fill out the request form to take Graduate courses.
- Once the form is completed, it must be submitted to the student's undergraduate advisor for approval.
- After the form has been approved by student's advisor, the student must get final approval on their form from the Department Head of Graduate Business (located in the Soderquist Business Center).
For more information, contact your advisor.