Great Ideas Academy
Investigate Ideas that Matter
July 23-29, 2017
This year's theme is "From Plato's Republic to the American Founding." Students will receive a one-hour college credit for an Honors Colloquium after completing the readings, academic sessions, and fulfilling the required assignments.
The Great Ideas Academy will be instructed by Dr. Jay Bruce. Discussions and activities will be lead by current JBU Honors Students.
Who should register: Current Sophomores or Juniors who meet the following requirements:
- have at least a 3.0 GPA
- have either a 20 ACT or a 950 SAT
Cost: $385 (includes meals and activities)
$117.18 for on-campus housing
How do I register?
- Fill out the registration form
- Send official transcript and test scores to John Brown University, ATTN Academic Partnerships
- Submit a $100 deposit, OR mail a check made out to John Brown University to:
John Brown University
Attn: Academic Partnerships
2000 W. University St.
Siloam Springs, AR 72761
- Fill out the required forms.
- Contact Lauren Huffman (LHuffman@jbu.edu | 479.524.7423) with any questions about the registration process, to confirm your final balance, and to make a payment.