CAUSE Ministry Leadership Application Process
CAUSE (Christ's Ambassadors United for Service and Evangelism) is the ministry umbrella for numerous student-led service ministries on campus. CAUSE Ministry Leaders serve campus by leading, organizing, and developing the various ministries supported by CAUSE.
The Office of Christian Formation asks that all students applying to be CAUSE Ministry Leaders review and agree to abide by their Statement of Faith.
- Application Due: March 13, 2015
- Two References (one professor/work supervisor, one pastor/spiritual mentor) Due: March 16
- Interviews: sign up for an interview with Frank Huebert beginning the week of March 16
- Selection: notice will be given to all applicants by April 3.
- CAUSE Leader Training: Spring Retreat- TBD (late April), Fall Training- August 24 and 25