Student Accounts Services
- Student Financial Account: Review your e-statement online through EagleNet. Charges, account details, and anticipated financial aid are shown. (Note that potential workstudy earnings will not show here). Please review your account regularly and make timely payments. Contact your Student Accounts Representative with any questions or concerns. Paper statements will not be mailed to current students.
- Payment Options
PAY IN FULL Pay your expected account balance (less anticipated financial aid & workstudy earnings) in full five days prior to the start of the term.
PAYMENT PLAN Pay 20% five days prior to the start of the term then you will automatically be enrolled in a payment plan after the 2nd week of the term. A $50 payment plan fee will be added to your account at that time.
- Refunds of Credit Balances: If you expect a refund of excess financial aid, enroll in Direct Deposit. Direct Deposit is generally a faster refund process than paper checks. It is also easier and safer-the funds go straight to your bank account and you receive an email notification of the transaction. Enroll for Direct Deposit using the Banking Information link on EagleNet.
- FERPA: Complete the FERPA Third Party Release if you authorize the Student Accounts staff to discuss your student financial account details with your parent or other third party. Submit the completed release form to your Student Accounts Representative.
International Student Payments - Wire Transfers
Complete wire transfers of funds for student accounts payments through peerTransfer.
Refunds of Excess Financial Aid
Complete the Banking Information link on the Student Account section of EagleNet to route your credit balance refund directly to your bank account.Students may monitor refunding status thru their Student Financial Account on EagleNet.
Student Health Insurance
Undergraduate Students enrolled 9 hours or more- Remember to waive student health insurance in Preregistration if you do not want JBU Student Health Insurance.
The current student rate of $890 is expected to increase as the requirements of healthcare reform are implemented. Each year, JBU shops for competitive rates given our group size, plan experience, and the changing regulatory environment. Early estimates for the student rate for the 2013-14 academic year suggest a range from $1,000 to $1,200. The contracted rate will be published as soon as it is determined.
- Student Health Insurance Waiver Submission
- Student Health Insurance
- Academic Health Plans
- Plan Highlights
- Plan Brochure
- Waiver Appeal Form
- Undergraduate Qualifying Event Form
- Undergraduate Dependent Form
Payment Options & Due Dates
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- FERPA Third Party Release
- FERPA Parent's Certification of Dependency
Tuition & Fees
- Traditional Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
- Traditional Undergraduate Cost Estimate Sheet
- Refunds of Tuition & Fees- Drops or Withdrawals
Student Loan Exit Counseling
Questions? Contact Undergraduate Student Accounts Representative
Office #36 in Chapman Bldg