Student Accounts Services

Student Accounting Services (Bursar's Office) manages refunding and collections of Student Accounts. Cashiering services for university funds is managed by the Bursar's Office.

Undergraduate Student Accounts

Graduate Student Accounts

Degree Completion Student Accounts


  • Online Payments: Card payments for tuition and fees will incur a service fee billed by Official Payments, JBU's e-commerce provider. The 2.5% service fee applies only to card payments. JBU offers a no-cost electronic check option as an online alternative. Traditional paper checks or money orders may be mailed to the University Cashier. Cash is also accepted as an in-person transaction at the Cashier window.
  • Student Financial Account: Review your e-statement online through EagleNet. Charges, account details, and anticipated financial aid are shown. (Note that potential workstudy earnings will not show here). Please review your account regularly and make timely payments. Contact your Student Accounts Representative with any questions or concerns. Paper statements will not be mailed to current students.

Student Account Instructions

  • Pay on Account Options:
  1. PAY IN FULL Pay your expected account balance (less anticipated financial aid & workstudy earnings) in full five days prior to the start of the term
  2. PAYMENT PLAN  Pay 20% five days prior to the start of the term then you will automatically be enrolled in a payment plan after the 2nd week of the term. A $50 payment plan fee will be added to your account at that time.

Payment Plans for Undergraduate Students

  • Refunds of Credit Balances: If you expect a refund of excess financial aid, enroll in Direct Deposit. Direct Deposit is generally a faster refund process than paper checks. It is also easier and safer-the funds go straight to your bank account and you receive an email notification of the transaction. Enroll for Direct Deposit using the Banking Information link on EagleNet.
  • FERPA: Complete the FERPA Third Party Release if you authorize the Student Accounts staff to discuss your student financial account details with your parent or other third party. Submit the completed release form to your Student Accounts Representative.


FERPA Third Party Release

FERPA Parent's Certification of Dependency