Married, Graduate, Non-traditional and Upperclass Student Housing
JBU Rental Houses
Located on S. Holly Street, within walking distance of campus, JBU provides safe, attractive and comfortable housing for married, graduate, non-traditional and qualified undergraduate students who wish to live on or near the JBU campus. An equipped kitchen, washers & dryers, open areas and JBU Internet access will make your stay enjoyable. There are three rentals available:
- security deposit for all house rentals - $500 (or $100 each tenant, whichever is more)
- 340 S. Holly St. - Five bedrooms and two bathrooms $1400/mo.
- 1670 Holly Place. - three bedrooms and two bathrooms $1115/mo.
- 120 S. Holly St. - three bedrooms and one bath $905/mo.
- Includes JBU Internet access
- Tenants are responsible for all utilities
These prices are effective July 1, 2016
340 S. Holly St.
Five bedroom, two bath. Washer and dryer, stove and refrigerator included. $1400/mo.
Maximum of six people
1670 Holly Place
Three bedroom, two bath. Washer and dryer, stove and refrigerator included. $1115/mo.
Maximum of five people
120 S. Holly St.
Three bedroom, one bath. Washer and dryer, stove and refrigerator included. $905/mo.
Maximum of four people