If you are a guest visiting campus for commencement, please view our guest information.
Spring 2015 Commencement
Friday, May 8, 2015
- 3:00pm-4:00pm, Senior Awards Convocation, Cathedral
- 4:00pm-5:00pm, Senior Reception, Simmons Great Hall
- 5:00pm-6:00pm, Baccalaureate, Cathedral
Saturday, May 9, 2015
- 10:00 AM Bill George Arena - Traditional Undergraduate Ceremony (reception on Friday - see above)
- 2:00 PM Bill George Arena - Degree Completion & Graduate Ceremony (reception following in Simmons Great Hall)
Questions regarding ordering Regalia:
- To order regalia (cap/gown/masters hood), invitations or rings contact the Bookstore directly at 479.524.7195. Regalia can be purchased through the bookstore from February 9th through March 30th. Any orders placed after March 30th will incur a $10 late fee. *The cost of regalia is NOT included in the graduation fee as some students do not participate in the commencement ceremony.
Regarding commencement procedures or eligibility:
- Traditional Undergraduate Students: Call Sarah Philpot at (479) 524-7138 or email@example.com
- Degree Completion Students: Call Tiffany Taylor at (479) 524-7389 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master's Students: Call Tiffany Taylor at (479) 524-7389 or email@example.com
- If any physical accommodations for guests are necessary, specifically wheelchair assistance or sign interpreter, please contact Mrs. Jacqueline Wright at (479) 524-7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be no commencement rehearsal. Students are to familiarize themselves with the Procedures