If you are a guest visiting campus for commencement, please view our guest information.
December 2014 Commencement
Saturday, December 20, 2014
10:00 AM Bill George Arena - Traditional Undergraduate
Questions regarding ordering Regalia:
- To order regalia (cap/gown/masters hood), invitations or rings contact the Bookstore directly at 479.524.7195. Regalia can be purchased through the bookstore from September 15th through October 22nd. Any orders placed after October 22nd will incur a $10 late fee. *The cost of regalia is NOT included in the graduation fee as some students do not participate in the commencement ceremony.
A Herff Jones representative will be on campus October 22nd from 10:00am - 2:00pm in front of the bookstore. He will have specials on class rings and information on invitations and other graduation items.
Regarding commencement procedures or eligibility:
- Traditional Undergraduate Students: Call Sarah Philpot at (479) 524-7138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree Completion Students: Call Tiffany Taylor at (479) 524-7389 or email@example.com
- Master's Students: Call Tiffany Taylor at (479) 524-7389 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If any physical accommodations for guests are necessary, specifically wheelchair assistance or sign interpreter, please contact Mrs. Jacqueline Wright at (479) 524-7400 or email email@example.com.
- There will be no commencement rehearsal. Students are to familiarize themselves with the Procedures