Schedule of Events
If you are a guest visiting campus for commencement, please view our guest information.
Fall 2016 COMMENCEMENT
Saturday, December 17th, 2016, Commencement
- 10:00 AM Bill George Arena (Reception following in Simmons Great Hall)
Questions regarding ordering Regalia:
- Regalia (cap/gown and/or masters hood), invitations or rings contact the Bookstore directly at 479.524.7195. Regalia can be purchased through the bookstore Monday, September 12th through Friday, November 4th. Any orders placed after November 4th will incur a $10 late fee. Click on the Regalia link to the left for information regarding Regalia dress on Commencement Day. *The cost of regalia is NOT included in the graduation fee as some students do not participate in the commencement ceremony.
Regarding commencement procedures or eligibility:
- Traditional Undergraduate Students: Call Sarah Philpot at (479) 524-7138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree Completion Students: Call Tiffany Lopez at (479) 524-7389 or email@example.com
- Master's Students: Call Tiffany Lopez at (479) 524-7389 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If any physical accommodations for guests are necessary, specifically wheelchair assistance or sign interpreter, please contact Kyle Ireland at (479) 524-7400 or email email@example.com.
- There will be no commencement rehearsal. Students are to familiarize themselves with the Procedures