Office of the Registrar
The Registrar's Office is the official record-keeper of the University. They also register students for class, award credits for transfer or correspondence courses, and help students plan for graduation.
Transfer students should contact the Admissions Office at 479.524.7157 and current students may contact the Registrar's Office at 479.524.7158 for additional information.
- Last Day to Add a course: January 29, 2014
- Last Day to Drop a course: March 14, 2014
- Need to Add or Drop a Course?
- Need to order a transcript?
- Need information on CLEP or AP Tests?
- Need to change your major or minor?
Email Sue Daugherty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need to change your academic catalog?
- Need information on transferring in credit?