Recognizing Scholarly Research
The Eagle Scholars Program is an exciting opportunity for students who are not enrolled in the Honors Program to receive transcript recognition for their successful participation in research and other original scholarly and creative endeavors. Eagle Scholars is open at no cost to students from all majors who complete substantial capstone or independent research projects.
To be recognized as an Eagle Scholar, you must:
- not be enrolled in the Honors Scholars Program
- submit the Eagle Scholars Application to OUSPF
- successfully complete an original and substantial research, scholarly or creative project (generally defined as a grade of A- or above)
- present your project in a scholarly setting like JBU's Celebration of Academic Excellence or an academic conference
- submit your project for consideration for publication in Broaden (not required, but strongly encouraged!)
Please contact the Coordinator of Undergraduate Scholarship if you have any questions.