Time Management in Online Courses
Successful students in online courses have learned to manage their time. Below are some tips to help you with time management.
- Tips for Online Students - Time Management
- Time Management tips from About.com
- Use Blackboard Calendar for Due Dates
- From the John Brown University tab in Blackboard under the Tools section select Calendar
- To add to the calendar click Create Personal Event, add details, date and time.
- Use your Phone Calendar
- If your phone has a calendar consider putting your due dates/deadlines on it. Set reminders to go off perhaps 24 hours before assignment is due.
<< Online Orientation >>