Siloam Springs, Ark. (March 10, 2011) - John Brown University head men’s soccer coach John Miglarese today announced the names of three more players that have committed to play soccer at JBU in the fall.
“We are excited to bring in three more additions which will add to the quality of an already stellar incoming class,” said Miglarese. “These three are a mix of talent and experience which includes the NJCAA National Tournament, USSF Academy, and high level club play in Texas. All three are excellent students who understand and appreciate the mission of JBU, and I am really excited to add them to our team.”
The list of players includes the following:
Dakota Dreshach – Midfielder – Birmingham, Alabama
- Club: Birmingham United U-18 USSF Academy Team
- 3.75 GPA
- Member of Alabama ODP Team
- Birmingham News All-Metro Team of the Year Selection (’10)
- AHSAA ALL-Area Team of the Year Selection (’10)
- Coach’s MVP Award (’10)
Noah Archibald – Defender – Omaha, Neb.
- Transfer from Iowa Western
- 2010 Region XI Champions
- 2010 NJCAA Elite 8
- Region XI Academic First-Team
Neil Liquori - Center Midfielder/Forward – Round Rock, Texas
- Round Rock High School
- Club: Dallas Texans Austin
- 4-Year Varsity Letterman
- All-District, 2010 Texas District 16-5A Soccer
- Texas 5A State Soccer Playoffs 2010
- Academic Honor Roll
These three bring the total number of incoming players to 13 for the 2011 season.