SILOAM SPRINGS, Ark. (September 29, 2014) - Hundreds of alumni, friends and family will be on John Brown University’s campus Oct. 3-4 in celebration of Homecoming 2014. Events and activities begin Friday morning with registration at 9 a.m.
Friday, Oct. 3
- Alumni Chapel: 10 a.m. in the Cathedral of the Ozarks. Guest speaker – Emily Moberly ’08, Founder/Executive Director of Traveling Stories
- Fall Drama Production, “It’s a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play”: 7:30 p.m. in the Berry Performing Arts Center. Tickets are required and can be purchased at jbu.edu/tickets or by calling (479) 524-7382
Saturday, Oct. 4
- 5K Run with Traveling Stories: 8 a.m. in Downtown Siloam Springs
- Legends Soccer Game and Rugby Match: 11 a.m.
- Golden Eagles Women’s and Men’s Soccer vs. St. Gregory’s University: 1 and 3 p.m.
- Fall Drama Production, “It’s a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play”: 2 p.m. in the BPAC
- Student and Young Alumni Showcase Performance and Outstanding Alumnus Announcement: 7 p.m. in the Cathedral of the Ozarks
A complete schedule can be found at www.jbu.edu/alumni/events/homecoming/schedule/
John Brown University is a private Christian university, ranked No. 1 overall and a Best Value among Southern regional colleges by U.S. News. JBU enrolls more than 2,800 students from 42 states and 40 countries in its traditional undergraduate, graduate, degree completion and concurrent education programs. JBU is a member of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities and a founding member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.