Youth Ministries Major
- Youth leader for churches or para-churches.
- Youth director or assistant director for churches, youth organizations, community outreach centers or schools.
- Missionary work both nationally and internationally that focuses on ministering, educating, advocating for and working with youth and families.
- Work in programs designed to mentor and reach at-risk youth or inner city populations.
- Fundraising or networking to build awareness for for youth-centered organizations.
- Case management for both profit and nonprofit organizations, day care providers, half-way homes, youth/adult/senior citizen's programs or group homes.
- Research and evaluation for community centers, hospitals, adoption agencies, rehabilitation centers or camp programs.
- Writing, editing or researching for organizations focused on youth culture (book publishers, radio/TV stations, nonprofit organizations, newspapers, magazines or manufacturers).
- Social services for federal, state and local government agencies.
- Program advocate/coordination/evaluation for youth programs, child care programs, health and wellness agencies, children's protective agencies.
- Teaching and administration for religious organizations, youth care centers (private or public), extended school programs, private homes, family day care.