Did You Know?
- Out of the most recent class of graduates, 100 percent passed the American Concrete Institute Grade I Field Technician Certification. One student had a perfect score, even beating his JBU professor's score!
- Four graduating seniors were recruited by Turner Construction in Dallas, one by Kiewit Building in Colorado and the rest with regional commercial contractors.
- JBU students have a 70 percent pass rate on the National Constructor Certification Exam — well above the national pass rate of 49 percent. One student was in the 99th percentile, just seven questions short of having the top score in the nation.
For specific course requirements and detailed class descriptions, visit the current JBU Catalog.
Sample Four-Year Plan
- Construction Management Business Option 4-Year Plan
- Construction Management Business Option Flowchart
- Construction Management International Option 4-Year Plan
- Construction Management International Option Flowchart