These online resources are available from any computer or device with an Internet connection. If you are asked for a username and password, use your JBU username and password.
- Chronicle of Higher Education Online FULL-TEXT
10-year archive of the print journal. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for username and password.
- CQ Researcher Online FULL-TEXT
Comprehensive overviews of current social, political, and economic topics.
- International Newsstream (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Current and archival coverage of major newspapers, newswires, and news sites outside the U.S. and Canada.
- LexisNexis Academic FULL-TEXT
Documents from 5,600 news, business, legal, medical, and reference publications.
- SIRS Issues Researcher (ON CAMPUS ACCESS ONLY)
Background and analysis on 350+ leading issues, providing pros and cons on social, scientific, health, historic, economic, political, and global issues.
- US Newsstream (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Includes access to over 1300 full-text newspapers, news websites, and blogs from across the United States.
- Wall Street Journal FULL-TEXT