These online resources are available from any computer or device with an Internet connection. If you are asked for a username and password, use your JBU username and password.
- Annual Review of Environment and Resources FULL-TEXT
Index of 1,200 Latin American journals in the sciences and humanities.
- General Science Collection (Gale) FULL-TEXT
200 journals in the sciences.
- GreenFILE (EBSCO) FULL-TEXT
Indexes, abstracts, and full-text journals related to the environment.
- Medical Database (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Over 1,400 essential publications in full text covering topics across all areas of the medical sciences.
Information in medicine, biology, and biochemistry from the National Library of Medicine.
- Nature FULL-TEXT
International weekly journal of science, starting in January 2008. Full text from 1987 - 1990, 1999 - 2008, available in the library in paper. Full text for 1996 - 1998 is on microfiche.
- ProQuest Environmental Science Collection FULL-TEXT
Contains over 10,000 publications related to environmental science.
- ProQuest Science Journals FULL-TEXT
More than 760 full-text general and applied science journals.
- Public Library of Science FULL-TEXT
8 peer-reviewed journals in science.
- Salem Press Online FULL-TEXT
Full text scholarly eBooks include Encyclopedias of Global Resources, Global Warming, and the Solar System.
- Science Direct FULL-TEXT
171 full-text journals in science and related fields.
- Springer E-book Collection FULL-TEXT
12,000 ebooks in math, science, engineering and medicine