Education and Human Services
These online resources are available from any computer or device with an Internet connection. If you are asked for a username and password, use your JBU username and password.
Family & Human Services; Graduate Counseling; Psychology
- TOP PICK: PsycINFO (EBSCO)
Index of literature in behavioral and social sciences from 1887 to the present, produced by the American Psychological Association.
- TOP PICK: Social Sciences Collection (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Central access point for full-text academic literature covering psychology, sociology, and other social sciences.
- Annual Review of Psychology FULL-TEXT
- Psychology Database (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Includes over 540 journals and 4,000 dissertations in psychology-related fields.
- Psychology Collection (Gale) FULL-TEXT
300 journals in psychology, with a strong emphasis on titles cited in PsycINFO.
- Social Science Database (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Covers over 1000 publications across the social sciences, including anthropology, psychology, and sociology.
- Sociology Database (ProQuest) FULL-TEXT
Covers sociology and related fields including social work, social psychology, substance abuse, and addiction.