Ebooks, articles, news sources, stats
These online resources are available from any computer or device with an Internet connection. If you are asked for a username and password, use your JBU username and password.
Online Resources by Type
Multi-Subject Collections of Articles
Newspapers & Current Events
Government Information & Statistics
Conference Papers & Proceedings
Online Resources by Subject
- ABI Inform Complete FULL-TEXT
Nearly 3,000 full-text business journals and 14,000 business dissertations.
- Business Collection FULL-TEXT
Journals and trade publications covering all business disciplines.
- Business Source Elite FULL-TEXT
Comprehensive collection of business publications and company profiles.
- LexisNexis Academic FULL-TEXT
Documents from 5,600 news, business, legal, medical, and reference publications.
- ProQuest Business FULL-TEXT
Central access point for a variety of business-related resources.
Communication & Fine Arts
- 3DWorld Online Tutorials FULL-TEXT
Issue #162 - to the present.
Music & Theater
- Fine Arts and Music Collection FULL-TEXT
100 journals in drama, music, art history, and filmmaking.
- IPA Source FULL-TEXT
IPA transcriptions and literal translations of opera arias and art song texts.
Education & Human Services
Family & Human Services; Graduate Counseling; Psychology
- Annual Review of Psychology FULL-TEXT
- ProQuest Psychology Journals FULL-TEXT
Includes over 540 journals and 4,000 dissertations in psychology-related fields.
- ProQuest Sociology FULL-TEXT
Covers sociology and related fields including social work, social psychology, substance abuse, and addiction.
- Psychology Collection FULL-TEXT
300 journals in psychology, with a strong emphasis on titles cited in PsycINFO.
Database of psychological literature abstracts from 1887 to the present.
Engineering & Construction Management
Humanities & Social Sciences
Index of 1,200 Latin American journals in the sciences and humanities.
- Early American Newpapers Collection FULL-TEXT
Fully searchable digital facsimiles of over 125 significant 19th- and 20th-century newspapers.
- Facts on File: World News Digest
U.S. and world news from newspaper sources, 1940 to the present.
- Historical Statistics of the United States Online FULL-TEXT
The standard source for the quantitative facts of American history.
- Humanities eBooks FULL-TEXT
3,300 full-text, high-quality books in the humanities.
- Information Science & Library Issues Collection FULL-TEXT
100 leading industry journals.
- JSTOR Journals FULL-TEXT
The complete back runs of nearly 400 journal titles in 28 disciplines.
- Library and Information Science Abstracts FULL-TEXT
Indexing for over 440 periodicals.
- U.S. History Collection FULL-TEXT
Scholarly journals on events in U.S. history.
- World History Collection FULL-TEXT
A collection of leading journals in the field of world history.
- ACS - American Chemical Society Journals FULL-TEXT
Forty full-text journals in chemistry.
- Annual Review of Analytical Chemistry FULL-TEXT