Most items that the JBU library does not own can be obtained via interlibrary loan (ILL). ILL services are available free of charge to all students and faculty, and there is no limit (within reason) to the number of ILL items that can be requested. Articles arrive in 2 - 3 days; books arrive in 1 - 2 weeks. Borrowing periods for ILL books are usually generous, but fees will be assessed on overdue items.
ILL requests can be submitted several ways:
- Create an ILLiad account. After creating an account you can submit, track, and receive ILL requests.
- Use the ILL link found in many of the library's online resources.
- Send an email with accurate citation information to Simone Schroder, Interlibrary Loan Librarian (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For renewal of ILL books, or for any questions regarding ILL contact Simone via email or at 479-524-7276.
- Logon to your ILLiad account to submit, track, and receive ILL requests.
- Interlibrary Loan Lending Policies