CCCU Uganda Studies Program
- Study at Uganda Christian University.
- Live in Mukono, Uganda, a beautiful and safe campus 30 minutes from the capital, Kampala.
- Take special courses in African culture, history and religion.
Share dorms and dialogue with Uganda Christian University Honours College students
- Enjoy Uganda's wildlife-from the monkeys and parrots that live on campus to the teeming wildlife in Uganda's game parks.
- Visit Lake Victoria and see the source of the Nile River.
- Participate in ministry and service projects.
- Earn up to 16 hours of credit
One of the best reasons to consider the Uganda Studies Program is the access it will give you to Uganda Christian University (UCU). UCU is not only a top university in East Africa, it places Jesus Christ at the center of its mission.
UCU serves as the base of operations for USP students throughout the semester. While you will be doing some traveling around the country, you will spend the majority of your time at UCU. Currently there are more than 2000 students drawn from across the region attending the university.
UCU has seven departments, which teach subjects ranging from education to law to theology. You will be matched with the UCU Honours College, which attracts the top students from various disciplines. The Honours College houses some of the top Christian students from East Africa, and since English is the language of instruction at UCU, you will study alongside these outstanding scholars.
JBU USP Alumni:
- Paul Shelton- 2004
- Allison Janacek - 2005
- Amy Vanettinger - 2006
For More Information, contact:
Melissa Dea Stevenson
International Education Coordinator
John Brown University
More Information at www.bestsemester.com