CCCU Nashville: Contemporary Music Center
The Contemporary Music Program is committed to developing artists and future music executives with a Christ-centered vision for music content, production and delivery.
Explore Contemporary Music!
- Spend a semester writing, recording, performing, producing and marketing contemporary music
- Live and work in community with other musicians, music business students and industry professionals
- Explore together the different ways God might have you integrate art, business and faith
- Gain valuable hands-on-experience in the music business
For more information, check out Bestsemester: Contemporary Music.
The Contemporary Music Program borrows from both the monastic and artists' colony traditions, providing a unique environment for musicians and aspiring music executives to test the waters of a career in popular music. Facilities include a professional recording studio where students work together to produce a CD of original music, rehearsal space for individual and group practice, fully-equipped offices for music business students, and a media room.
|Faith, Music & Culture||3|
|Inside the Music Industry||3|
|Practicum: "CMC Tour"||1|
|Essentials of Songwriting||3|
|Music Business Survey||3|
|Advanced Media Marketing||3|
|Advanced Studio Recording||3|
How to Apply:
1. Read the JBU International Travel Policy, which lists the forms and documentation needed to study abroad and provides a general overview of payment methods.
2. Complete the Undergraduate International Studies Application Packet.
3. Return the application and all documentation to International Programs Office.
The studies team leaders review all applications and will communicate with applicants accordingly.
For More Information, contact:
Melissa Dea Stevenson
International Education Coordinator
John Brown University