- Group Power – weightlifting class set to music
- Group Centergy – stretching and toning class set to contemporary music using stretching and pilates poses
- Crossfitness – this is new class on our schedule that is a combination of boot camp, interval training, kickboxing, and weighted training
- Cardio Party – this class can be any type of activity that will get your heart pumping – typically step with interval training or weight work but each class will vary in format
- HIIT and Stretch Mash-Up – 25-30 minutes of high-intensity interval training followed by 15 minutes of intense stretching
Eight (8) or (16) session cards can be purchased from the instructor at any of the classes or in the WLHC office.
Prices per session when purchasing a card:
- $2 per class for JBU students
- $3 per class for JBU employees and health complex members
- $4 per class for community members.
If paying per class, the fee is $5 per class.
View Current Schedule (PDF) for All Classes
For fitness class information, please contact Rita Lamphear at 479.524.7246